Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday Ramblings.....

Well....today has been another uneventful day! I feel like I need to post every day...but there isn't a whole lot to say! SO! That is a warning for a boring entry to follow!

I got up this morning and went to the gym. I had a nice, warm shower today! Yeah!!! That was a nice change! BUT! I have a sports injury! I have a shin splint on my right leg. Bummer! I am sure it is from doing too much too soon....but oh well! It hurts pretty badly (actually right now it isn't hurting) but it was really hurting when I was on the treadmill this morning! SO, I am taking the day off from the gym tomorrow. I will go on Saturday and then probably take Sunday off and then start up again next week. The website I found says to just rest it a bit...and then really stretch out before I work out again...and when I am done. SO, I will try that!

Then work today...I didn't have to see Stinky Pete (yeah!) but I did talk to him quite a few times just trying to get one thing resolved. I have to see him tomorrow...BOO! Oh well! It shouldn't be that bad! I got a lot done today..so it was a good day!

After work I went to my Parent's house to get the kids. I stayed and talked to them a bit. I just love them! And my kids do too! So, then the kids and I came home and I played with FAB a bit and then Hubby came home from work and then I went out to dinner with some friends from work. KK was there...she really wanted me to go...I didn't really want to go because I am tired and it is late and blah blah blah. But, I did have a good time. All except this one guy kept using the "f" word....over and over and over! That was annoying and uncomfortable! But other than that...it was fun. I just got home and they were all going to a karaoke bar after we left the restaurant. I wasn't up for that....too tired and have to get up too early!!!!

SO! That is my day in a nut-shell! OH! One cute thing about FAB...my mom bought her a ballerina dress today (on clearance at Wal-Mart)....she was wearing it when I picked her up and when I told her she made a pretty ballerina...she took off to find her dancing Dora and brought it to me and danced. She is so stinking cute! I just love her to pieces!

Well, that is it for tonight! I told you it would be boring! I hope you all have a blessed night! Please pray for HBM and her parents. I love you all!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Sorry 'bout the injury. Isn't that neat to say that it's a sports injury? LOL! Good luck with Stinky Pete tomorrow. I pray that it goes well and he is less annoying than usual! You have to post a picture of FAB in her ballerina outfit! Too cute!
Thanks for the asking of prayers. Mom isn't taking it well (I can tell through her words) and Dad hasn't said anything to me. I told Mom that she has till Sunday to tell my brother. This is something that we all have to deal with. Mom says that he is in the early stages, but dreads anything else.
Have a great Friday!!!!!! Can't wait to see ya Saturday at practice!
Lots of Love!

Josy said...

That wasn't so boring! Fab is such a doll! *wishes for brief moment Joe was a girl* Good luck with Stinky Pete tomorrow! Will pray for your sports injury.

Sara said...

I bet FAB made an adorable ballerina! I'm with HBM...you need to post a picture!

Sorry about your injury. I hope it's feeling better soon! Have a good one!

SebbieDue said...

Shin splints suck. I've had them since I was a kid. :(

I think it's so cool that you get along so well with your parents! and that they so love your kids! It's such a blessing to have involved grandparents!

Do you know the fella using the "f" word? Take him aside at another time and just let him know it makes you uncomfortable. Most people just don't consider that it might offend others when they speak that way, it is just a habit.

Well, I know you didn't ask for that little piece of advice, and unasked for advice is the worst kind. So just ignore it if it doesn't suit you. :)