Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hump Day!

Is it bad that I am ready for a weekend already...and I have only worked 2 days this week? Funny! But I am! Oh well!

So....got up this morning and went to the gym. Had an ICE COLD shower. Not cool...but ICE COLD. Like "take your breath away" cold. Hopefully it is better tomorrow! It was bad! If not, I am going to talk to someone and see what they can do about that! But other than that, I really love starting my day at the gym....and it is nice to get ready there too! So, we'll see!

Work was fine today. I actually got quite a bit accomplished. It is frustrating to have to wait on others to get some things done, though. But, oh well! Again....didn't have to see Stinky Pete. I had to talk to him once...and I will have to see him on Friday...and without KK because she is taking the day off. But....he won't be in tomorrow either...so YIPEE! I can make it for one day of him!

Then I came home and saw my parents and kids for a brief minute. They decided to keep the kids overnight...they were taking them to the Magic Castle tonight....FAB has had a bit of a fever off and on all day....probably a side effect of the shots. But she has been acting fine, my mom said. SO! They left...and then Hubby and I went and got a cheap dinner at Applebees and then I met with Pepto! We had a great time talking! I just love her!

Then...I came home to watch Biggest Loser. I just realized it is on for 2 hours. Ugh. I don't know if I can stay awake for the second hour! Since I am such an early bird....I can't stay up too late! Hubby is at BB's house watching football...so it is nice to have the house to myself!

Well..that is about it! NOt a lot to report! Love to all.....sorry for the short post!!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Glad you are liking working out in the mornings! Lots of Love!

Josy said...

Sounds like a great day! I love "talking" to Pepto too, she is sweet. Hope Fab will be doing better with the shots today.

Sara said...

One day with Stinky Pete's not bad. Hopefully he won't do anything to make me eat my words. So proud of you for keeping up on the workouts! I bet you can taste that Vera purse....

Love ya~

Mandalynn said...

Glad for you that the morning gym is working out for you :) I plan on calling PLF soon!! There's one not too far from me in H, and I think I'd like it :) Well, maybe like isn't the word I'd use for exercising!! LOL j/k

I'd better go...TTFN :)