Monday, January 23, 2006

I don't like Mondays!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I don't like Mondays?!?! I am dragging today!!! I got home from Women's Group and in bed at about 11:30 last night...but I just did not sleep well last night. Just a lot on my mind. So, 4:30 came VERY early this morning!!! But I still got up and went to the gym!

SO! Last night at Women's Group....I had such a wonderful time! An absolutely wonderful time. We laughed so hard....and just enjoyed each other's company. I thought we were goint to get kicked out for being so loud...but it was worth it. We had a wonderful time! I got to talk to Detergent and Hair Dye a bit too......it was a great evening! We didn't get to talk to Scrapbook Queen too much...I miss talking to her too! We are blessed with so many wonderful GIRLFRIENDS at church.....right HBM?!?!?!?

So.....work was...umm....work! I was ready to kill Stinky Pete this morning.....but oh well. He is just...there really are no words for him. Oh well...I am not even going to waste my time typing about it! Let me just leave it at...I was very frustrated with him today....very frustrated!!!

Oh.....so....my Dad didn't really find anything out about his job today. Obviously Ford announced a lot of lay-offs....those won't affect my dad.....but he didn't find out if they are going to offer him early retirement either...so keep them in your prayers. Living in limbo is hard on my mom...and my Dad. Just pray that God will make the best decision clear for them and give them peace with that decision...whatever it may be.

We haven't done much of anything tonight! I played with FAB and I-man a bit....and then watched Desperate Housewives.....and that is about it! Hubby and I are going to try to go to bed early tonight cuz we are pooped!

My parents are keeping the kids tomorrow night...so Hubby and I are going to go "window shopping" for bedroom furniture. Hubby wants to buy new stuff...cuz what we have is old and crappy....not that we have the money...but we can always look! I would rather spend money on other things......but it will be fun to look!

You all have a great night....and a great Tuesday. Hubby is taking the kids to preschool tomorrow...so hopefully Pita Pocket will give it a second chance! I-Kick will be there! :)

Love you all....very much!

Oh...one more thing I was going to share. God is working on me...you all know that. Well, this morning on my way to work, I was earlier than normal...so I got to listen to Joyce Meyer. I just love her. Anyways....she was talking about how we can't continue to "fellowship with our sins" because God has forgiven them and we are called to fellowship with Him. If we don't let go of our past and our sins...we can't truly fellowship with Him. It was very profound what she said.....and so right with the theme for me lately. God is hitting me over the head with a two-by-four. I am getting it....it just takes time!

Love ya all!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

New bedroom furniture...oh la la!!! Can't wait to see what ya pick out!
Sorry about Stinky Pete...wish the guy would get the hint! He should at least TRY to make you have a good day when he's there!
Sorry about your dad not knowing anything. Let us know as soon as you find out anything!!!!
Isn't it funny how when God is trying to tell us something and we don't listen, that He has to knock us with it over and over and over and over and over (get my drift?)!
Lots of Love!

girlie_mom said...

I am just amazed about how things are coming with a theme lately. It is just unreal. I have never in my entire life had anything like this. GOD IS SOOO GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!

I don't even know what bedroom furniture is! We have never had a head board. I thought about making one like on Trading Spaces..but that is a bit too crafty for me.

Sorry work was yucky. (Why I-kick???)

Have a good day tomorrow

Love ya!!

Sara said...

I'm with Minnie...what's bedroom furniture? Is that stuff supposed to match? Hope you have fun looking!
Sorry things are so unsure for your dad! I'll be praying God's will be done. Love ya!