Monday, January 16, 2006

Great Lazy-Family Day!

Well, it has been a great...lazy...family...day! I love having Mondays off work. LOVE IT! I wish every week was a three day weekend. Oh well! I know that is never going to happen...but wouldn't it be nice?!?!

SO! FAB woke up early this morning....of course she did! It was my last day to sleep in! At least she woke up in a good mood...a very good mood. I think she is feeling better....but I still want to get her on a different anti-biotic. SO! I called the doctor's office and they said they would call in a new prescription for me. Yeah!

So, I-Man and I headed off to the gym. KK ended up not bring her little boy...so I-Man went to the nursery by himself....he did great. Cute thing, he made a friend. When we were leaving he told me that he had made a friend and "he had black on him". Meaning, his friend was African American. How cute. Now, mind you....my sister's husband is African American...so my nieces and nephew "have black on them", as I-Man said. So, that prompted a conversation that went like this:
Me: "God made all different colors of people. Isn't that neat?"
I-Man: "Yeah, Mommy. He was just like my cousins."
Me: "Yes, God wanted to make people of all different colors. He made them all and loves
us all the same. So, we should never treat them differently."
I-Man: "Yeah."
Me: "God likes variety...that is why He made so many different people."
I-Man: "Oh, was that his name? Variety?"
Me: (laughing) "No, his name wasn't variety....Mommy means that God likes all different
people...which is variety."
I-Man: changed the subject.

Isn't that just precious. I just love that little guy. I had such a good day with him and also with FAB. Those little things are precious gifts from God. I am so not worthy to be their mother.

OKay....back to what I was saying! So, the gym...this morning. Yeah, the Gym Nanny...KICKED MY BUTT TODAY! But it felt so good! She gave us a new regiment to do...and it is going to really work us out...but it felt great!!! I am looking forward to it. It is true...once you start working out...it is addicting! Like, I didn't go yesterday and I missed it! What a great feeling....now, I am still way out of shape....but I am getting better!!!

So...then it was off to pick up FAB's new prescription.....yeah....I got it....and it cost us $53.98!!!! WOW! That is with insurance! It would've been $89.99....so, yeah, insurance didn't save me much! Well, when the pharmacist gave it to me...she told me that there would be a lot left over and to just throw it away. I was like...I ain't throwing that away! Just like I am not throwing the amoxicylin that she was allergic to away! I-Man can use that if he gets sick....and she can use this $53.98 stuff again if she gets sick. Like...within the next year! I can't believe how expensive it was!!!!

SO, then we came home and got Hubby and FAB and went to lunch at Wendy's...that is what I-Man wanted. We came home and Hubby was going to go to work...but decided to stay home and be lazy with us instead! FAB and Hubby took naps.....I-Man "rested" and I worked on my laptop for work. Then we just took it easy...until I-Man wanted CiCi's for dinner. SO, we went there for dinner. He is spoiled....but it was a good ending to a good lazy day!

After that, we came back here and just hung out! It has been a nice day. I am dreading going to work tomorrow...actually not really. Stinky Pete won't be in the office tomorrow..and I am going to have lunch with Pepto...so it will be a good day!

I am sure you are all bored now with me! SO! I will let you go! The Bachelor just came on..I want to watch that. I will probably fall asleep before it is over...but that is okay! That is what DVRs are for!!!

Love you all....oh, and for those that go to Women's Group...have you heard what the men are proposing? Hubby mentioned that they would like to have Men's Group again this week because of a dumb football game...but then we would have it the next week...then we would have SuperBowl....(which is them) and then we would have Women's Group like two times in a row after that....or something like that. Whatever is fine with me!

K....gotta go! Love to all of you...and have a Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Gotta love how guys have to schedule stuff around the ball game...blah, blah, blah!! LOL :)

So proud of you going to the gym!! I am probably going to start going at the end of the month!! :) YAY!! :)

Your journal is NOT boring :) I love reading about your family days :)

TTFN :)

girlie_mom said...

Yea for you having a lazy day. I was eating potato chips as I was reading about you working out. I laughed out loud.

Sucks about the prescription! Man that stuff is like gold. Maybe you could charge others to use it and it would still be cheaper than a whole prescription. LOL!!! Community medicine.

Anyway, have fun at work tomorrow.

Lots of love

SebbieDue said...

Glad you had a relaxing day, but Wow! about the 'scription! Very expensive! Yang's are very expensive too because he's allergic to everything under the sun (med-wise).

Looking forward to our next women's group, whenever it may be!

Jodi said...

I love the "Variety" conversation! I-man has such a funny little mind...he amazes me so much!

The Bachelor...they played more of the "reproductive" chick last night...wasn't she nutso! Ya know what's sad...I mean I just know that they cast her because she was really a nut job...they probably knew she wouldn't have a chance but she'd be entertaining because of her mental unstability...the first time I saw her I thought she has to be actin but last night I was thinking...ya know, I knew people like her in college and hihg school...people that woulda said the exact same things...anyway...it made me just crack up!

blah blah blah...not my journal...just thought you'd also find the humor...

love you!

Sara said...

I love lazy family days! Glad you got to have one yesterday! You're doing great on the workouts! My membership isn't up until late May, so when Piglet starts sleeping through the night, I may go at 5am again. I always felt better...NMJ. Love ya!

Kelley said...

Hey! The men never decided anything. Hubby said that and I talked to another guy at the group on Sunday and he said nothing was decided. So, something needs to be decided because no announcements have been made yet. Oh well! Guess we'll just have to wait and see! LOL!
Your insurance saved you $30.00 and it was still almost $60.00? That better have gold mixed into it or something that makes them better from the moment it gets on their tongue!
Lots of Love!

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi said...

lol...I deleted a post because of a typo...there should really be a way to edit your posts...but anyway...here is the post corrected ::crossing fingers:: I just don't know how they insert those typos after I send the message....::snicker::

so I just wanted to tell you that I told husband the Variety story last night and he was cracking up...I don't if you realize it or not but I-man has really snuck his way into his Uncle Buford's (or "Fred") heart...he totally adores him! and he loves I-man stories too!! lol

(he totally adores FAB too...but I think he deals with kids better after they are potty-trained!! lol)


anyway...just thought I'd share that with you!

Jodi said...

ok the typo didn't get corrected because I added to it and neglected to fix what I wanted to...so sorry to take up your comment space!!! lol....

::dancing in the big space I've made on your comment section::