Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cute Movie!

Hello Journal Goddesses! Yet another wonderful day of vacation! I got up this morning and rushed I-Man through his breakfast and out the door to the gym. KK didn't show up AGAIN. Oh wait....I took both I-Man and FAB. She had her "work-out" outfit on that FIL and Step MIL got her. It is so stinking cute! So...anyways...we all went to the gym and I had to work out by myself because KK still had a migraine. Hopefully she will be there in the morning!

So, after the gym...we went to GFS (I cannot believe that I really went into the public looking the way that I did...but with both kids...it was easier to just stay out instead of going home and taking a shower and fixing my hair and going out again...) and got stuff for our little New Year's Eve party. Then we went to Payless and bought I-Man a new pair of gym shoes. We FINALLY agreed on a pair..and they were on sale! Cool!

Then we came home and just took it easy the rest of the day! My mom came over and helped me finish MY scarf. It does fit me! I think I am going to add a toggle button...I bought one tonight...I just need to figure out how to put it on there (I mean the loop part...not the button). SO, my first project is complete!!! Yeah Me! Then the kids took naps...I finished my mom's scarf....and we just took it easy!

Hubby came home and we took the kids over to his MIL's house. She was watching them tonight! Then Hubby and I went to dinner at Max & Erma's (I had a gift certificate). We FINALLY got seated (after a much longer wait then we were told...their dishwasher was broke so they were not able to have clean dishes...how funny) and we sat down right next to Roomie, PC, Bowler and Pepto! How funny!!! Pepto looked very pretty and happy...so hope that is a good sign! We didn't talk very much...they all seemed a little uncomfortable to see us...probably cuz we are old fogies!

Then we went to Joanne's so I could get my toggle button...and of course I had to buy one skien of yarn. Then we went to Kohl's. We had some free money to spend there. I got a new pair of gym shoes. That is pretty exciting! Then we went and saw "See Dick and Jane" or whatever it was called. It was a cute movie. Kinda reminds you a little bit of "Liar, Liar". I liked it. And now we are home! What an exciting day....just kidding!

Hope you are all doing well! Tomorrow promises to be another exciting day! Love and prayers to all!

BTW...I got the BEST chocolate chip cookies at Max & Ermas! yummy! I am REALLY going to get back on Weight Watchers next week....that will suck but I SO need to get back on track! The gym only does so much good when I keep stuffing my face with junk!

Love to all!!!!!

5 comments:

SebbieDue said...

OK, I'm having trouble picturing a scarf with a toggle button on it...so you did mean your vest, right? OK, so it fits you? That's great!! I was feeling bad for you that you had to give away your first project! Even if it was to your mom.

I'm glad you enjoyed your date! Old fogies can have fun too! Can't we? But watch out for those chocolate chip cookies...you pretty much need to designate a driver if you're going to have more than two.

Much love!

Kelley said...

Yeah, I don't understand the toggle button on a scarf either. I LOVE Max and Erma's....my FAVORITE restaurant there! Their cookies are great....especially with milk....yummy...I'm craving them right now!!! Glad your week is going well! Can't wait to see you Sunday and I can't wait for you to see the stuff I bought from Joann's!! Lots of Love!

girlie_mom said...

Yeah for dates. Glad your movie was better than the last one. You are going to have to take a break so I can catch up to your sewing stuff.

Can't wait to eat all the yummy stuff you bought at GFS.

Love.

Dawn said...

Hey girl feels like I haven't talked to you in forever!! Those cookies do sound good. I LOVE that place. I"ve only been 2 times ever it seems so much more expensive than applebees or nicer places like that. GREAT food though!! YAY on the new shoes I got new shoes yesterday also. FUN FUN!! I would love to see FAB in her workout outfit I bet she's a doll!! LOVE YA GIRL!! HAPPY NEW YEAR see ya sunday!

Sara said...

So glad you and hubby could have a date night! I'm glad you had fun! I hope KK is feeling better to work out with you. It's always more fun to work out with someone else!