Friday, December 02, 2005

Another update on Sara...

Little Bit is here!!!! Sara and Little Bit are doing fine. Grandpa called HBM and shared that much with us. He did not have specifics....like the time, weight, height...but when we find out we will let you know! Also, the hospital they are at has a web-site..so we will all be able to see her and send them our wishes!

I will let you more when I know it...or maybe HBM will...she was thinking of stopping by the hospital tonight....I will probably go tomorrow if I can get my MIL to watch the kiddos for a bit.

Praise the Lord! He is an awesome God.....what a miracle! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This little miracle has been a long time coming....don't give up HBM! We all know what HE can do!

Love ya Ya Yas!!!!!! or blah-blahs!!!!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!! Lots of Love!

SebbieDue said...

yea!!! so glad to hear all is well!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the update Girl. Stew is at the church all day and dang it I want to go see that baby oh and Sara also. OH well we'll have to go over to their house next week. Of course i'll need directions!! Have a great day!!

Jodi said...

yay new baby!!

also...I really like being called a Blah-blah...lol...that is fitting for this merry little band of journal goddesses...

girlie_mom said...

I bet she is just the cutest thing. But what newborn isn't? I am so happy and excited for them, talk about worth the wait.