Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We Found Out, and.......

It is a GIRL!!!! She was very active in the ultra-sound, but the technician got two really good looks/pictures and we are having a GIRL! Isaac was mad...and ready to leave as soon as she said GIRL, because he REALLY wanted a boy. But it will be fun!

I will update more later, but wanted everyone to know! Anyone from church that has Diamond's email address, can you send her a quick email? She wanted me to let her know..but I don't have her email address.

Love you all!!!!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you! The nursery is going to be over-run by girls! :)

Congratulations!!! Love ya!

Josy said...

Yay!!! A girl!

Dawn said...

WOOHOO another little cutie pie girl!!! Ya'll make ADORABLE girls I can't wait to meet the newest member!!!! YAY!!! Hugs girl!!

Kelley said...

Congrats!!!!! I can sympathize with I-Man!! LOL! I'm so excited for you! Now....we need names!
Lots of Love!

girlie_mom said...

Yeah!!! But now I am torn as to what sex baby we should hope for. I-man and Pretty loved each other right from the start, but now they are goofy. FAB and Boo are just the best, so which one.

Hey just realized you all are probably thinking I'm pregnant. I'm not, but we are wanting one soon. Sorry Harmony Girl this is soo not my journal. So glad that you all are having a girl. Maybe this one will look more like you. LOL :)

Lots of love!!

Pepto said...

Yay!!!! I'm sure she'll be absolutely beautiful!! :)