Wednesday, May 10, 2006

STUNNED

Okay...I just had to pop in on my way to bed to say how STUNNED I am that Chris got voted off of AI tonight. I think Katharine should've just spoke up and said "Ya know what? A mistake was made and I really don't deserve to be here, so I am going home tonight!" That is ridiculous!

Now, I would probably NEVER buy a Chris Daughtery album...it is not my taste of music at all....but he is so talented that he deserves to be there more than she does!!! Geesh!

But, I guess I can't really complain because I didn't vote!

Now I just wonder who will make it to the final two. If Katharine does, I will be so disappointed. She doesn't do well under pressure.....and that is kinda important!

Still pulling for my personal favorite.....Taylor. But I would also be okay with Elliot winning. So, anyone but Katharine!

K....off my soapbox. Just had to share that I am STUNNED!!!!!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm stunned, disappointed, shocked....and any other word that you would like to add.

I'm just not a fan of any of the rest of them. I wanted Mandisa to win and when she was voted off....I wanted Chris to win. I'm just not a fan "vocally" of the ones that are left.

Kathryn should have said "yeah right...I know I was the worst....bye ya'll"!!!

Lots of Love!

Jodi said...

lol...if you were in Katharine's position would you really have done that? I would have been doing somersalts inside...her fans came through for her...Chris' fans let him down...shame on all of you that didn't vote!! lol j/k

incidentally I voted for everyone but Kat...

actually, I think maybe the sunglasses lost it for him...lol

they replayed the moment this morning on the radio and it was still just as shocking...Ryan really shouldn't have hyped him up so much and then told him he was gone...that was cold..."People were predicting that you'd be the next Idol.." oops...bye bye...grrrr...surreal...

no wait...reality tv...lol

enough rambling...