Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Friday!!!! The day before my VACATION!

WOOHOO! Today is my last day before vacation! YAHOO! It was hard to get up this morning because I knew that this was going to be a LONG day! Who wants to work the day before they go on vacation? And my sanity, KK, isn’t here today! So….I am sure it will be a long day. I am hoping that I can sneak out early….so we will see! I still have so much to do…ya know why? Because I was so tired last night that I didn’t do very much. Not good!

So, yesterday I left work early to go to my monthly doctor appointment. I got to hear the heartbeat again and then was on my way! I picked up the kids from SQ’s house…..FAB was so cute when we were leaving. She kept saying “Bye Babby” to A-Girl. So cute! She was having so much fun that she didn’t want to leave. I-Man was having fun too! A-Girl was tackling him, which he LOVES. So, they had fun. I think they were disappointed that they didn’t get to play very long. So, we went to the little grocery store in SQ’s town and then we headed home.

When we got home, I was so tired that I just didn’t do anything for the first hour that we were home. Then I got up and fed the kids dinner and made dinner for Hubby and I. Then I vacuumed the entire house and picked up the toys. Not sure why I bother with that because the toys are all over the place again! ARGH! I got a few things together for vacation….but I am going to pack tonight. I have ordered some carpis that I hope I get before we leave! I was counting on those since I don’t have very many “casual” pregnant pants. I have a lot of “work” preganant pants….but who wants to wear those on vacation? So, hopefully I get that stuff today or tomorrow!

I-Man’s t-ball was cancelled last night….and it isn’t looking good for Saturday’s t-ball practice and his last soccer game! He will be so upset if his soccer game is cancelled since my parents will be here! And it doesn’t look good for his first t-ball games next week either! Lots of rain in the forecast!!! Bummer for vacation…but I am not going to let it ruin our time! We will just find inside things to do! At least we will be together and I won’t be at work!

So, Survivor made me mad last night. I hate the way the ended it. Geesh! Between AI on Wednesday and Survivor on Thursday, my shows didn’t end the way I thought they would! It is a bummer that the season finale of Survivor is on Sunday night. We probably won’t get to see it. Maybe at least who wins and then we can watch the rest when we get back. Who knows? And…does it really matter?!?!??!

Umm…that really is about it! Not a whole lot to talk about today! I am hoping that Hubby takes his laptop on vacation so I can keep up with my journal pals! He actually has it all figured out now. He can do everything he needs to do by himself! I am so proud of him. He really has come so far with this job!!!!

Hopefully I will get out of here early so I can get all my shopping done and packing and everything else! I hope you all have a great Friday! Next time I talk to you…I will be on VACATION!!!!!

Love you….oh! And I am so happy that HBM has joined my “Vera Addict” club! I can’t wait to see her new stuff!!!!! I am telling you! You can’t beat the quality of that stuff!!!

Love you all!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Have a great vacation sister! Hope you get to ride on the trolley!! Let I-man show ya the ropes...I'm sure he'll remember!

Ok so I was watching Survivor in the bedroom cuz hubby was watching the baseball game in the living room and I was yelling at the tv at the end of Survivor and he came in and asked if it was just a bad week for my favortie people on my shows? lol I said...well no but they put a big fat hairy "to be continued" sign on the juiciest part...how aggrevating! lol

I think I want Cirie to win (I really liked what she had to say about underestimating herself all her life - don't we all do that?)...but she'll probaly lose the challenge and then I don't really like anyone else...I had not realized that it was one person from each of the forst four tribes left...that is very cool!

The finale show should be pretty good...I think the last tribal counsel is going to be hilarious because I'm sure Shane and that other chick are going to make royal baffoons of themselves...Susan-esque speeches I'm sure! lol....

anyways...blah blah blah tv...lol

mom was bemoaning the fact that their cruise falls during finale weeks on so moany of her shows...so I'm going to tape em for her...I actually think the only finale is going to be Survivor...but ya know...lol...and then we were talking about how silly it is to try and plan your vacations around tv shows....but boys (our boys anyway) plan their vacations around things like March Madness (dad) and tractor pulls (Buford) lol...so we all have our vices and little silly addictions...but it's good to keep things in perspective...ok enough of that tangent...

and speaking of addictions...yay a new Vera madness member lol wahoo!

ok...buy me something at the Bumblebee store!! lol...jk...have a great time! love you!!

Sara said...

I have to commiserate with you on Survivor as well. I was so mad! It looks like Cirie wins from the preview for next time, but who knows? Ever since she turned on Terry, I haven't liked her. I'm rooting for Terry to win. Okay, I'll stop rambling about that.

I'm excited for you to go on vacation! I would love to go back to Gatlinburg (our honeymoon destination). I'd like to buy a new quilt. I hope you have a good time and that you get good weather!

Love ya!

Josy said...

Have a great vacation! Enjoy your time off even if the weather isn't the best.

I hope you can "bring us with you" (via hubby's laptop) on your vacation!

Happy Mother's Day!
Love in Faith,
Josy

Kelley said...

I hope you can take your hubby's laptop with you! That would be so cool!!!! I really hope you get your clothes that you ordered in today or tomorrow. I always order stuff and pray that it comes in when I need it!!! LOL!!!

Gonna miss you this week!!!! Have a wonderful trip and a safe one!!!

Lots of Love!