Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hump Day!!!!

Good Morning My Lovelies! I hope you are all doing well on this Hump Day! What beautiful weather we have been having lately!??! I LOVE it! And PTL, they are not calling for rain on Saturday, so Sister and I are in luck for the party we are having for our parents!!! I am getting excited and a little nervous, like Sister. I wish we could’ve surprised my parents, because that would’ve been fun, but on the other hand…I am glad I don’t have that anxiety to worry about. Because you all know me, I would surely worry about it!!!! But I think everything else is coming together. I have some things I still need to go buy and then we pick up the rest of the food on Saturday. Aunt Beautiful is making the cake, so they will bring that over on Saturday…..So! I think it is all coming together! YEAH! I-Man was “helping me” clean house a bit last night. So funny. I ended up cleaning out my “junk drawers”….now why is that important? Who is going to be going through my drawers this weekend? I don’t make any sense sometimes!

SO! Let’s see….Monday night, I went to a jewelry party with KK. A lady we work with was having it, so we went and had a fun time. SO, my Hubby thinks I spend a lot of money on purses. NO WAY. This lady had one purse…yes, you read that right…one purse that cost $600! It is a Burbary? I really don’t know what that is…but let me tell you, it didn’t look worth $600 to me! She had about 20 purses that she showed us and each of them cost well over $250. They were Brighton (never heard of it), Coach or this Bubary thing. GEESH! AND….her two dogs were wearing Coach dog collars. She bought them at the outlet…but really? Coach for your dog? Needless to say, she makes a lot of money! So, we left the jewelry party and headed to the softball field. Our church team was playing and Hubby had asked KK’s hubby to play with them because Preacher and K-Dog weren’t there…they are at camp. Also, Hubby asked a guy he works with to play too. So, we watched their game. We had a good time. They didn’t win…but they had fun and they played really good! So, who cares if they didn’t win!

Yesterday was a good day at work. My boss continues to frustrate me…but what’s new? Why go there all the time. So, work was fine. After work, I picked up the kids..oh, wait. I forgot to mention that as we were leaving the field on Monday night, I-Man said “Oh my God” again. So, when we got home, he got soap in his mouth again….and he wasn’t allowed to play computer games on Monday or Tuesday. That little son-of-a-gun! I am getting so aggravated with him!!! My aunt said that he says it all the time and she scolds him. I told her to do more than just scold him…and to tell me on the days he says it so that he gets no computer games at home. My little potty mouth!!!! So, anyways, I picked up the kids on Tuesday and I-Man asked to play games…I told him no! We got home and rushed to get a bite to eat and then took off to I-Man’s t-ball game. He played really well…and the kid who told him he was fat wasn’t there. So, I was glad about that. He really concentrated on running faster and did a bit better. God just didn’t make that kid to run! But he did great. Sister…I didn’t make him come and give me a kiss when he came in…but he did come over and give me a high-five each time! After the game, we came home and Hubby gave the kids baths….I curled FAB’s hair….we sat and looked at all of I-Man’s papers from his “Safety Village” this week. He is having a great time and learning all kinds of neat things! We did find out that he is supposed to be in a booster seat still…but if they can find me a booster seat that he will fit in, I will take it! He is over 80 pounds, so I don’t think he needs a booster seat anymore. Anyways, we looked at his paperwork and sang some songs and then put FAB to bed. I-Man “helped me” clean the house a bit while Hubby was outside vacuuming my van out, watering the flowers and re-painting our house numbers. I kinda like having a party at our house….lots of stuff that needs done but never gets done gets done this way. Did that last sentence make sense?!?!? Then, I put I-Man to bed…which consists of scratching his back, singing him songs and praying. Hubby usually does it, but I-Man wanted me to last night. He hasn’t been too happy with me lately, because I have been the one disciplining him lately….so I put him to bed. He is such a sweet kid…..SOMETIMES. Other times, I wonder who is mother is!!!!

So, that is about it! I have decided to take Friday as a vacation day. Sister just called and she and Buford are off work on Friday too, so they are going to be here at some point. And I think my parents are going to be here too. I-Man has “graduation” from Safety Village in the morning and then I think we are going to the Rec Center water-park in the afternoon. I also need to go to GFS to get some things for the party. So, it should be a fun day! I am sure Hubby will need to mow the grass and finish the yard work for the party….and we might get a start on decorating. We’ll see! So, it is going to be a fun weekend. I don’t know what we are doing for Father’s Day. I don’t know what I am going to get Hubby for Father’s Day. He is going to play golf on Monday….and he wants some dumb golf club…so maybe I will just let him buy that for his present. I told him that we could just have everyone over for left-overs on Sunday, Lord knows we will have a lot of them! I just don’t want to see FIL….so we’ll see how that pans out! That isn’t very nice…but I really don’t want to see him!!!!!!

Well, I hope that more people comment to this journal than my others! My feelings get hurt when no one comments…I feel un-loved. Remember Ladies, you are dealing with pregnant hormones here!!!! I am not my usual, rational self. Oh wait…am I ever rational? Just kidding…..I know there are lurkers out there…..I am a lurker sometimes!!!

Have a great day! Love you all and praying for many…..especially Kelley and family. I hope they find their way back to Ohio soon! I am forgetting what they look like! Just kidding!!!!!

Love you all!

11 comments:

Sara said...

You are definitely loved, but I know what you mean! I, sometimes will read them and think I'll comment later and then I forget.

I went through a period when I was younger about saying "Oh my God". I got soap in the mouth too and it eventually worked. I wonder why he (and me for that matter) says that? Maybe he's hearing other kids. Who knows?

I'm sure the party will be great on Saturday! At least JJ is helping you, so you don't have to bear the burden alone! Love ya!

Jodi said...

Hi sister!

Jodi said...

I'm going to leave a lot of comments

Jodi said...

to make up for all the lurking I do....

Jodi said...

But seriously...love you! See you soon!

Missy said...

My sister is NOT RIGHT!!! :)

Love ya!!!!

Jodi said...

What did I do? lol

Dawn said...

Hey girl I LOVE you !! Sorry I don't comment hardly ever but I do lurk all the time and try and read them all. I am still in awe over those expensive purses. I know that kind of stuff exists but man I"d rather not spend all that money even if I had it. I'd feel so bad if it got dirty LOL! Have fun with your family girl we're off next week to be with ours I can't wait!!!! HUGS!!!! s

Jodi said...

I'm with Dawn...you know those expensive purses are out there...but oh my heavens...I can't fathom dropping that kinda change for a purse....dang!

Kelley said...

I'm ready for you to come and get me!!!! LOL! The sad part is that we are going to that worship conference next Tuesday....and we are staying in a HOTEL!!!!! We camp two weeks later....yuck! I wish I could get a hotel now that I'm pregnant, but no such luck!!

Sorry about the potty mouth. Pita Pocket went through that for about a day or two. I don't know where he learned it....but I'm sure it's from church! LOL! It's ALWAYS from church! LOL!

Lots of Love!

girlie_mom said...

I just knew that you were going to worry over the party. Missy haven't you figured out by now that you CANNOT be unsuccessful at anything that includes planning and all that?!?!?!?! AND no matter what the party will be GREAT!! If all else fails, just have Matt tell stories, and if that doesn't work have I-man and FAB sing. I am pretty sure that FAB could sing the songs we are doing for the Heritage service. LOL I was cracking up!!!

Sorry I don't post always, sometimes I don't have anything clever or funny to say so I don't say anything.

Lots of love!!!