Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Warning: Weird Post to Follow!!!

I am having a problem deciding how I should even start this journal entry! I am in a bit of a funk right now….but I know this too shall pass! Things are just getting to me lately – things that usually don’t…they are! I know a lot of it is hormones….but that doesn’t make it easier! Hubby and I had an argument last night and I got so upset I just cried for what felt like hours. The sad thing is….I don’t even know why I am so angry at him? I think it is just because I feel like I am doing all the worrying and that makes me mad. Isn’t that stupid? I honestly cannot put my finger on why I am so mad at him, but I am mad at him. Now, how dumb is that?!?! Poor Hubby! I have just been worrying so much lately about money….and how we are going to afford a 3rd baby….and I-Man starting kindergarten this fall…and paying for his “extra” school….and just you name it, I am worrying about it. And Hubby doesn’t worry like I do and that is infuriating me. The more “happy-go-lucky” he is, the more I just want to strangle him. I seriously went off on him because he asked if it would be alright for him to go to a Red’s game with his buddies on Thursday. I mean, I WENT OFF on him. Now, how dumb is that. Oh well. I still haven’t really talked to him about this. He couldn’t understand why I was crying last night….and I got more mad at him for asking me what was wrong. So, am I a crazy hormonal basket-case or what?!?!?! So, like Josy said….I just had a regular old “Self-Pity Party” for myself last night. Hopefully my hormones will get under control soon. I feel like I am out of control! AND I am so exhausted all the time…that is frustrating. I could seriously go on and on about why I feel sorry for myself, but who wants to hear that? Okay….sorry to have unloaded all of that on you all…..but I just needed to be honest about how I am feeling. I am usually very happy and don’t complain too much…but sometimes we all have to vent, right?!!? End rant…..

So, before I “went postal for no reason last night”….yesterday was a good day!
Work was fine. KK and I had to work on a project together for most of the day – so that made the day go by fast! I went and got the kiddos….FAB gave me the biggest hug, so that was nice. Some days, she is so busy playing that she barely notices I have arrived. I talked to my aunt for a bit…they had a good time on the cruise. Her youngest grandson couldn’t figure out why they were leaving their van behind….then every time he would pass a window on the ship, he would get excited because they were still floating. So, they had fun. I have been worrying about something else lately too…I started thinking that since she won’t have my kids from Oct – March or so…..she might have to take on more kids or get another job. Since her hubby was laid off, I am sure money is more of a concern than it had been. So, I probably need to talk to her about that. I would totally understand if that was the case, but I would be sad because FAB and Gracie would miss out on her care….and I would have to find someone else – and that probably means more money! So, I know that is a way’s off….but I have been worrying about that! I am telling you…if I made money for all the worrying I do, I would be a trillionaire, at least!!!! So, anyways! I picked up the kids and we headed home. They played and I just took it easy for a few minutes until Hubby came home and we left to go to the T-Ball party. It was so much fun! One of the parents had us over to their house and they had a VERY NICE in-ground pool. The kids had a blast playing!!! I don’t know what happened to my I-Man, but the I-Man that was there was just a little water bug with no fear what-so-ever! He was going way under the water and jumping in and just having a grand old time! FAB sat on the steps most of the time….and then she got in with Hubby for a bit…and then she finally got in with one of the older kids. They all had such a good time!!!! I enjoyed myself very much too….especially since I didn’t really want to go! KK was there, so of course we talked….but even more exciting than that….there is this lady, I am going to call her umm….. Church Friend. She comes to our church…she and her Hubby (VERY QUIET ONE) and their 3 kids. They have been coming for a year or two now….they are good friends of Hair-Dye and Radio. So, her son played on I-Man’s team and it has really been a great way to open the doors so that we could get to know them better. She helped out in the kitchen at CE last week….and on the last day, her Hubby was there and we put him to work with Sebbiedue and I - we were “collating” things. Anyways…..she and I sat and talked the entire time. She really opened up – they are pretty quiet people. But she talked about how much she enjoyed CE last week. I guess last year she was in the pre-school room and enjoyed being with the older kids even more this year. She was talking about this family that is also on the t-ball team and how they came to CE all week last week ….and on Sunday….and they liked the service. So, we talked about inviting them to come back and stuff like that. It was just so nice to get to know her better!!! One of the parent’s gave Hubby a card and a $10 Wal-mart gift card. And Church Friend had little bats that she had the kids sign and she gave those to Hubby and KK’s Hubby. So sweet!!! We just had a wonderful time. I am so glad that I went…cuz I was not looking forward to it!

I decided that I was going to have my glucose test done today, so I had to stop eating last night at 8:00. Maybe that is what set me off last night. Who knows? Anyways, so I already told you what happened last night. Before all of that, we just played with I-Man and FAB. FAB can be so sweet sometimes…but so ornery the next second. I don’t know who’s kid she is sometimes!!!!

So, I got to sleep in this morning since the lab didn’t open until 8:00 (well, come to find out, they opened at 7:30, but I thought it was 8:00). So, I went there and drank the yucky stuff and then sat and waited for them to draw my blood an hour later. I got so sleepy….I could barely keep my eyes open. In fact, I am just now starting to feel normal again. One of the ladies I work with…who is an insulin-dependant –diabetic, doesn’t think that is a good sign. I don’t know. I guess I will find out in a few days! I have been told before that I am border-line diabetic….but that was when we were trying to get pregnant with FAB. So, we’ll see. I am glad that is over. Hopefully I don’t have to go back for the 3 hour test. Queen had gestational diabetes with Princess and it was no fun, so I don’t want to have to do that if I can avoid it!

So, then I came into work. Today should go fast since I got a late start to my day! We had our house appraised today….we are in the process of re-financing. I am very interested to see how that comes back. That is definitely a big part of my problem too. I hate dealing with all this financial mumbo-jumbo. And yes, I know that I work at a bank…but I don’t do anything with that kind of stuff anymore.

Well, I guess that is about it for today! Praying for so many….it seems like there is always something going on! Please pray that my hormones get adjusted soon. They are seriously more wacky with this pregnancy than they were with either of the other two. Love you all!!!!

3 comments:

girlie_mom said...

YOu crazy woman...JUST KIDDING!!! You are allowed to have crazy emotions and wig-out from time to time. IT IS OK!!!! AND Geez has been through this before so he should be familiar with it for the most part. AND hubbies do lots of things that we don't yell at them for that they probably deserve to yelled at for, so you were just catching up. LOL

Hope all goes well with the test!!!

Love ya!

Kelley said...

You're not crazy. You're thinking like an adult. :) We are in the same boat with finances. We were trying and trying and then decided we shouldn't because of insurance and finanaces and then BAM we're pregnant. I know you are worried and it's okay. Hubby is just like your hubby....don't worry be happy I think is their motto sometimes. It must have been one of those nights cuz I was bawling to Hubby last night while Pita Pocket was in the tub. Mac-N-Cheese....I'm scared and I know what you are going through. Praying for all situations to work out the way GOD wants them to work....I mean, HE is the one that blessed you again!

Lots of Love!

Josy said...

The hubbies (this goes for HBM too) are happy because there is nothing they can do! Sounds crazy, but some guys just think like that. "Well, she's pregnant and there's just not a whole lot to do about it." Go with the flow!