Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hump Day!!!

It is hump day! Yeah! I am ready for this week to be over! Oh well! That is the story of my life!!!

Okay...so, yesterday...work was fine. I have a million things going on - like usual - and I needed to spend some time with Stinky Pete to go over some of them...but never got to! It is that time of the year when he has performance reviews to do (hasn't done them yet) and there are tons of salary discussions and bonus discussions...so he spends a lot of time behind closed doors with the HR person. So, blah....blah...blah. I don't mind not seeing him...I prefer that! But it makes it hard to get some things done! Oh well....enough about WORK!

Really...not a whole lot to journal about! Last night, Hubby and I talked about what we are going to do for Christmas. I made a list of all the people we need to buy gifts for. It isn't that bad. I think most of them will be getting some kind of a homemade gift....got a great idea from Minnie....don't say what it is, Minnie...cuz someone who reads this blog might be getting it! So...after we talked about it...I went to a few stores last night....really didn't buy anything except some new sippy cups for FAB and a Christmas dress for her. We need to take a picture of I-Man and FAB in front of our tree for Christmas cards. Usually, I have all of my Christmas cards out like the day after Thanksgiving....I haven't even started them yet! Oh well!

I did get some cool yarn for my mom last night. It is GOLD fun fur!!! She will love a scarf made out of that. She knows about it because I called her and asked her if she wanted white or gold...originally she had said white....but when I told her they had gold...she said GOLD of course!!! She cracks me up! I should really make one for all the Aunts....if I have time, I might. How funny! They really are the "Golden Girls"!

Umm....came home....and sat down to watch the finale of the Biggest Loser. Come to find out....I am the biggest loser! I fell asleep watching it...it was over at 10:00...I fell asleep at like 9:55...and didn't wake up until 10:02....so I missed the winner!!! I was SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, Hubby wasn't watching it....so I had to get on-line and went to a chat room on Weight Watchers.com....they told me. I can't believe I did that!!! Oh well! Anyways...those people are amazing....they lost a TON of weight! I need to get back on program! I am actually thinking of going to Premier Ladies Fitness tonight...if I am not needed at church.....because I need to do something!! They open at 5:00 am....so I could go before work....we'll see! I really need to do some type of exercise....the weight just isn't coming off as fast as it was.

So.....that was really about it for yesterday. Like I said, nothing special!

I will talk to you all later! Love ya!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

You fell asleep? That is so funny! I'm the same way though. You get all geared up to watch a big finale and then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Oh well! I have never seen gold fun fur! That sounds awesome. I can't wait to see that! Hope you have a great Hump Day! Don't let Stinky Pete ruin the day! Lots of Love!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you didn't say who the winner was. I recorded it last night b/c hubby doesn't watch it, so I could watch it today. I can't wait to see who won! Hope you can get with Stinky Pete (quickly) about what you have to get done! The scarf sounds cute and right up your mom's alley! I'll never forget riding in the convertible with Whitney Houston blaring! :) Your mom's a trip!

Josy said...

Ugh, Christmas...I don't even want to think about it! And, btw, homemade gifts are the best! Good luck with the scarf - you are so talented!

Mandalynn said...

I was wondering where your card was!! LOL :) I have ours signed & in the envelopes, but I need Princess's picture taken...maybe I'll take her to Mom & Dad's and take it in front of their tree...hmmmm....

I just read Sara's "glad you didn't say who won" comment, so I'll just say I was just so impressed by ALL of them...Especially Ryan & What's her name with the wedding gown...WOW!! I can't believe how HOT they looked!!! LOL :)

Okay, not my journal...

Talk to ya later :) OH!! Where'd you find the gold fun fur?!?!? I need some for Cousin Math!! That would be PERFECT for her!! :)

Have a great day!!

girlie_mom said...

Hey Ladies Premier is great. I go there during the day...probably why I don't get alot of cleaning done, but somethings are more important. I have been going since about mid-Oct. I have lost 10.5 inches and I am down a size in clothes. Yea...In one week I lost 3.5 inches just in my belly. I do the classes they have they really kick my butt.
Anyway, I think homemade gifts have so much more meaning to them than just buying something. Only if you truly have time to get them done, though.

Last thing, we are getting the girls pics done tomorrow. I got the cutest dresses(matching, of course) at Kohl's with our free money from Fri.
Lot o love.