Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Is it time yet?!?!

I just love that it is almost Thanksgiving! I have to work tomorrow....blah! I was supposed to have the day off, but since I am a nice person, I let my co-worker take the day off...and I am working! Blah! I wish I wasn't! But, I am off on Friday...so as long as I can handle Stinky Pete tomorrow...then I have a four day weekend! Yeah!

So...last night....both kids were better! It looks like we made it through this!!! Hallelujah! I am telling you....I prayed over both of the kids...and I know that it was God that it didn't last long and that we didn't all get it. Without a doubt in my mind, I know that God's hand was in it!!! That is a cool feeling!!!

So....today.....work....blah! I am glad that KK is there to help me! We are trying to keep each other sane...which is a hard job. My boss is really wacky! But, enough of that....that won't change...so I might as well stop whining about it!

Then....I picked up the kids....came home....we went to dinner....I ate very healthy! I am just hanging around 50 - 60 pounds lost....going back and forth around there. I think I am just going to focus on maintaining through the holidays (or at least this week) and then try to lose again. I am not giving up.....but it is hard during the holidays! As long as I don't go less than 50 pounds down, I will be alright!!!

Then....we went to my parent's Ohio house and picked up the Turkey Roaster to take to Tucky....then we came home and Hubby gave the kids baths while I cooked! Then I packed the kids stuff and my stuff...then I did some work on my comptuer....oh...I watched "Biggest Loser" too....then I am here, doing this!

I am pooped! I need to get to bed...and I still have a few things to do! We are hoping to leave as soon as I get home from work and picking the kids up tomorrow! So.....have safe travels for those who are traveling....and I will talk to you soon!!! I am not sure if I will get to journal in Tucky...might have to wait until I get back on Friday! Unless I can get Sister to help my play with my journal some!

Love you all....and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! :)

I hope you have a great time in Tucky :) And, I'm glad the kiddos are feeling better :) I was thinking of you!! :)

Okay, better go...it's getting late for me, too :)

Kelley said...

Hey! I'm glad your house is better! I'm so glad that you and hubby didn't get sick! What a blessing! Have fun in Tucky (that's cute) and come home safe and sound! Lots of Love!

Sara said...

At least you'll be away from Stinky Pete for a few days! :) Have a safe trip and I'm so glad everyone is feeling better!!! Love ya!

Jodi said...

I really like how when ya do comments, it leaves all the other comments up so that if ya wanted to reference a comment they are right there...anyways, that isn't why I was making a comment..but that was an observation...

I really like the pink blog...prettiful sister...and your angelic cherubs are right there..how sweet...

love you....see you soon!!!

SebbieDue said...

Have a great time away! I'm so glad the kids are better for the holiday and it passed by you & hubby!

Drive safely and enjoy your family in 'tucky!

Dawn said...

Hey chickee sooooooo glad to hear the kiddos are well and still praying you and hubby dont' get it. I bet you won't you'd have been feeling it by now. Have a great Thanksgiving I had forgot you were going to Kentucky. We're close to KY about 10 mins LOL!! This town sucks compared to where you are though. LOVE YA see ya when I see ya!!!