Monday, November 21, 2005

We Found Everyone!!!

How exciting is it that we found everyone?!?! Like HBM said....it is a God thing that we found Josy! So cool!! I think that I like this site better anyways....but has anyone figured out how to put links to each other's journals on the side or something?!?! I need to figure that out....that makes life easier. So, let me know if anyone figures it out!

Well....last night....when I-Man went to bed, he told me that his throat was hurting. I thought he was being silly......so just as I was going to bed, he started whimpering a bit. So, I checked on him....he went back to sleep. So...Hubby came home from Men's group....he jumped in the shower (BW3's is smoky) and I-Man started screaming...I went in his room...and sure enough! He was puking everywhere...but he was asleep when it started...so his face was in it...it was GROSS!!! Of course he had chocolate cake for his snack last night....it was nasty! And of course, FAB woke up.....and she wanted to be held.....so Hubby was holding I-Man's nasty sheets....I-Man was screaming.....FAB was crying.....and Hubby and I looked at each other and said...."Isn't this fun?!?!" And then Hubby said, and you wanted to have another one! It was a great night in our household!

So....after a few hours of sleep....I got up and went to work for 4.5 hours. I got there at 6:00 and worked until 10:30...then I came home so that Hubby could go to work. I actually worked from home....and got a lot done today. It was a pretty good day. Both of the kids seem to be doing better...(knocking on wood).....FAB has actually kept a bottle down and some crackers and cheese. I-Man hasn't gotten sick anymore....he just ate, so we will see if he keeps it down. Praying...praying...praying....And, so far, Hubby and I aren't sick. My tummy has not felt great...but I think it is power of suggestion! I am fine!!!

So! That is what has been going on here! Nothing too exciting! We are not going to take I-Man to preschool tomorrow. They are going to Aunt Chatty Cathy's, unless they get sick anymore tonight. She doesn't have the other kids tomorrow....so that is a good thing. I think I am going to work Wednesday since this happened today. So...not as much time off as I had planned. But that is okay! That just gives me another day to take in December!

Well....I guess that is about it for now. I like the looks of this new site....We'll see. I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all.....see ya later!

Tootles!



8 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm so sorry that I-Man got sick! I remember doing that with Pita Pocket and I do NOT want to go through that again. Poor thing! Glad you got stuff done today and you didn't have to deal with Stinky Pete! I won't get to see you till Sunday, so you better keep writing!!!! Oh...the kitchen is DONE!!!! Lots of Love!

Mandalynn said...

YUCK!! I hope I-Man & FABulous feel better quick!! Really, would one more be any more trouble?!?! LOL :)

Talk to ya later :)

Mandalynn said...

Oh, yeah, if you check the blogger.com site (like where you sign in & stuff) there's some help with links, it's all in the html mumbo jumbo...still confusing for me, so I really can't explain it, maybe JJ can help you...she's got more experience with html :)

Okay, seriously, better go :)

Josy said...

Hey Angelkids,
2 sick kids, oh no! Well at least you & hubby aren't sick at the same time. About what Mandalynn said...would 1 more be any trouble? I wonder that myself and if someone knows the answer, let me know! Also, if you get that linking websites put into english...let me know.

Sara said...

Icky poo! I hope the kiddies are better today! Don't listen to your hubby, my parents had 3 kids and look how we turned out! :) Love ya and I hope today's a better day!!!

Dawn said...

Hey chickee hope the kiddos are better and you and hubby don't get it. Nothing worse that puking! I see you got some links added. Stew has to help me with mine. I think I did finally "understand" how to do it last night so I may be adding more links to mine now. OH and we're done with more kids I've heard to many horror stories of how hard it is with 3. I have so little patience now with my 2 and I can't image having a 3rd. I'd have to be medicated I am sure God knows that I can't handle anymore. We may be laughing at this one day if I get pregnant but this is how I feel now!! LOVE YA

Kelley said...

Hope I-Man and FAB are doing better! I'm guessing you got to go to work today? I'm wondering you with another child! I think that I-Man would love another one...as long as it was a boy! Hope you have a good rest of the day! Lots of Love!

SebbieDue said...

Yup, adding the third is a big adjustment, but after that, they "all run together" and you can add as many as you want and it doesn't take all that much more effort. (tee hee)

Your hubby is great that he helps w/ that kind of stuff, mine just turns green and joins the puke festival. :(

So hoping everyone's better for the holiday. Enjoy your turkey!

Much love