Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Just another crazy day....

Ever feel like you need more hours in the day? I am joking...because I know we all feel that way! But yesterday was one of those days where I needed a few more hours in my day! For fun..let me recap my day: 5:00 AM...Get up and get ready 6:00 AM...Get Scott up and do devotions/prayers before dashing off to work 7:00 AM...Work 4:00 PM...Leave work and head to pick up girls at school 4:20 PM...Clean house, start homework, start dinner, start laundry.... 5:40 PM...Take Isaac to football and run errands with the girls 8:00 PM...Put groceries away and start showers, lay out clothes for next day, sign homework logs, do flash-cards, fix hair, fix dinner for next day, dishes, laundry, organize stuff, 10:00 PM...crash so I can start it all over again tomorrow.... I mean, come on people! I know that I am not along but geesh! This makes me tired just reading it! And on the way to football, my 10 year old son tells me that my life isn't as hard as his because he has to play football in the heat. Really? I just laughed. So, as I look back over that crazy busy day....I see that I started my day with prayer & devotion....but boy, oh boy do I need to add a lot more of that into my day! I guess I didn't write down all the times I prayed throughout the day. But I need to make sure I am in a constant state of communication with HIM throughout my day. The beautiful part of my day...listening to my kids laugh as we ran from place to place to place and being attacked by Gracie in the parking lot because she wanted to hug me. Now, next time it would be nice to get a warning before being attacked from behind...but I will take that anyday! I love my busy life...I love my busy life...I love my busy life...does that help?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

can I just say, a few weeks ago when we got a placement call for 2 littles about the same age as my littles, one of my first thoughts was oh man taht will be 2 more homework folders I will have to review at night! That's a chore I was not prepared to start when Matthew was in kindergarten! Needless to say we ended up saying no to those two littles not because of their homework folders but because we just needed some breathing room... but when you mentioned homework folders I had to laugh... and Isaac... really? lol