Thursday, September 06, 2012

Inadequate...

So...in June, I was at a graduation party for a sweet girl from our church. I was talking to a group of my "Monkeys" (that is a different post) and we were all talking about our woes of needing to lose weight. I shared how I had done the study, "Lose It For Life" in a group at my old church. One thing led to another.... and I am leading this study at our church starting this Sunday. Inadequate doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. This is such an emotional topic for me....which is why I think they asked me to lead it. I am praying that God speaks through me in this study. I was already anxious about it....then I looked at my class-list today and a very dear friend of mine, who is the wife of our Sunday School teacher, is going to be in my class. That makes me even more nervous....adding even more feelings of inadequacy. Will you pray for me?

No comments: