Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Boy is Here!!!!



Today is a GREAT DAY! Mandy and Steve welcomed their newest addition to the world! Here is the information:


Eli Jacob Lee was born at approximately 2:50 PM. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 21.75 inches long! He is adorable as you can see for yourself!
Mom and I visited them about 90 minutes after he was born and Mandy was feeding him his first bottle...he ate it right up and gave her a good burp!
Big Sister Abbey is doing great and is having fun looking at her new brother! She was a little upset that she didn't get to feed him, but we assured her there would be plenty of time for that! She also didn't want Mommy, Daddy and Eli to stay in the hospital tonight...but Grammy was going to take her home, so I am sure she will get over that very quickly!
Mandy did great and she looks great! I will let her share all the details once she gets settled in, but Praise the Lord! We have another bundle of joy in our family! Dr. H has now delivered 8 babies into this family!!!!
Thanks for your prayers! I know that Mandy and Steve treasure them! Love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

He is beautiful! And I just love his name! I'm glad Mandy is doing well. I've been checking your blog all day to see if she's had him yet!

Thanks for sharing!!!!
Lots of Love!

SebbieDue said...

What a precious little guy! I like his name too. Pass along my congratulations to Mandy!

Hey, you didn't mention the weekend at all. What did your hubby think of Emmaus?

Have a good week!
Much love!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! Send my congrats to the happy family! :D

Sara said...

What a great picture of his little face! Thanks for sharing the info! I'm glad everything went well!

Love ya!

Dawn said...

What a precious little boy. I love the name Eli also. Congrats Mandy and family :)