Thursday, May 27, 2010

We went on a cruise!!!

Did you know that we went on a Girls' Cruise?!? LOL

I want to share EVERY detail about it because it was AWESOME! But it will take me a while. So, I am going to post one day at a time.

Here is my first post:

Wow. I wanted to write a recap of our FABULOUS vacation! I am still smiling from our Girls’ Cruise a few weeks ago. Jodi is brilliant for having the idea and I still can’t believe we managed to pull it off. We all have wonderful husbands who allowed us this privilege to go and enjoy ourselves so much. So…here is my Cruiser Chic Recap:

Day 1 – Wednesday, May 12 The day before the cruise
Mom, Jodi, Gracie and I met up and drove to Waynesville and met Janice (our other sister) at Der Dutchman for a lovely brunch! We enjoyed the time to eat and visit so much. I think this is going to be our annual way to celebrate Mothers’ Day! Gracie was really, really good too!

So, after a lovely brunch, we took Gracie to spend some time with Papaw and we headed out shopping. Note to self, shopping with Jodi and Mom is dangerous to my pocketbook. We went to TJ Maxx because I needed to get an evening bag for the cruise. I hadn’t realized that I needed one. So, we had fun shopping there for a little bit until it was time for our pedicure appointment! We headed over to the nail salon and met up with Mandy, Chelle, Aunt Joanne, Aunt Barbara and Jeanna….all of us (except Joanne) got pedicures and it was wonderful! There was a lot of laughing and excitement going on! The nail ladies were a hoot! Jodi and I got the “French Manicure” on our toes ( so pretty!) and then we started talking about buying rhinestones or something to put on them….then Jodi asked about flowers and before we knew it….everyone of us left there with pretty flowers on our toes! We had fun taking pictures of our toes outside (without Chelle and Mandy because they were tanning and wouldn’t let us borrow their feet for pictures).

We then headed (Mom, Jodi and me) to Gabriel Brothers. Mind you, at this point I was completely packed for the cruise and had my new evening bag. Well, don’t you know that I left Gabriel Brothers with two new sundresses for the cruise. LOL Like I said, shopping with them is dangerous. Thank goodness GB is very, very cheap!!! We had fun looking at lots of stuff there.

After that, we went to Mom’s house and I collected my kids and went home to spend the evening with them and try to sleep before the big day!!!

1 comment:

Mandalynn said...

Have I mentioned that I wanna go back? Cause I do. I wanna go back. Now.

*Sigh*

We need to get hubby's on board so we can start planning the next one!! HAHA!! LOL :)