Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Pictures!!!






Oh My Gosh! We had so much fun last night! I am exhausted today, but it was a ton of fun! The kids had fun at Trunk-or-Treat and then we walked for what felt like miles around our neighborhood with Isaac, Faith Anne, Stacey and Brayden (he rode in a wagon). So we had fun, fun, fun! The kids had never done the door-to-door Trick-or-Treating so they thought it was so cool how much candy they got and they LOVED IT! Faith Anne was so cute the way she would kinda sing "Trick-or-Treat" and she would say Thank You too! Once, she must've forgotten to say thank you because she was coming back to me and then said "Mommy, I have to tell them thank you!" and ran all the way back up to their door to tell them thank you. So stinking cute!

Gracie stayed at the church with Daddy and Mimi....she enjoyed sitting in her stroller and watching everyone. Next year, she will be a terror, I am sure. And Faith Anne was only scared of the people with full masks on, and we didn't see that many of them. She did great.

We had to have our van jumped afterwards....it died. We are taking it back (AGAIN) to the place that charged us $1800 for a new transmission....the check engine light has been on and it has been having trouble starting every since they "fixed" it. This will be the 3rd time we have taken it back to them. I am going to be writing a nasty letter to the owner. He banks with us and because of what I do....I have seen many a nasty letter from him to us, so I am going to re-pay the favor! LOL

Anyways...it was a very fun night! The kids loved it...we have a ton of candy to get rid of because it will not be in my house for too long! Isaac has his party today, so I am leaving at 11:30 to go do that!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! Those that I saw last night were adorable!
(The pictures...if they all show up...are of my three kids, my nephew Brayden, Faith Anne, Faith Anne and Mandy's Abbey this past weekend and Gracie and Brayden - Kissing Cousins at her 1st Birthday Party - talk about bribery photos!!!)

Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

The picture of Brayden and Gracie kissing is just priceless!!!!!!! I love it! Glad I got to see you last night, even if just in passing! The kids looked adorable!

That totally sucks about your van. Where did you take it so I know where to avoid??? ha! Love ya!

SebbieDue said...

Great pics, Missy! I love the kissing cousins too!

Hey, USA Tire on Dorothy does a great job for us. We're there a lot, but always for different things. When you have two old cars, you get to know your mechanic!

Much love!

Kelley said...

Sorry about the car. I hope they FIX it this time....and the letter sounds like a nice pick-me-up to help you get through this rough car time! :)

The kids are precious! What a wild bunch that looks like!

Lots of Love!

Dawn said...

The kids were for sure precious Missy. I got a cute picture of Faith Anne that night. LOVED her costume how fun. I have scrapbook paper that matches perfect to the red with white hearts on her outfit . HA!! The girls have beautiful blue eyes in that group picture. See ya :)

Sara said...

I second Debbie's comment about USA Tire. My family has used them for several years. They're good people!