Sunday, February 28, 2010

Buckeye...





In case you haven't seen on Facebook...here is the newest addition to our family! I cannot believe that I let my husband and kids guilt me into a dog....but he is pretty cute. Now, if we can just get him potty trained....life will be good!!!! Thank goodness we have hard-wood floors!

All of the kids love him...even Gracie! We just got him yesterday and she is already carrying him around the house. Thank goodness he is good with kids. He just lets Faith and Gracie carry him around like a baby.

Well, not much time for a long update...just thought I would share pictures of our new baby!

4 comments:

wlkingbluepirate said...

Welcome back to blogging, Missy! Congrats on the new puppy! He's adorable.

Mandalynn said...

Gotta say, as far as dogs go, he's a cutie :) hehe And, seriously, LOVE the name :) So appropriate for your fam!! :)

Love ya!! :) Blog @ ya later :) hehe, I know, I'm a dork :)

Sherry said...

I'm not sure who's cuter: you, the kids or the puppy, but I like it!

Sara said...

Yay for bloggers back together! :) Adorable new background! Makes me want to copy! (but I won't) lol. Love the new puppy!!! xoxo