Saturday, March 15, 2008

Prayers still needed!!!!

Hello Ladies! First of all, thank you so much for your prayers! I know that Jodi is feeling them - but keep them coming!!!

My mom and I had a nice trip down...it was nice to talk because even though I see them a few times each week, we don't get a chance to really talk! So, that was really nice and really needed!

We got to Jodi's house and met the two beautiful babies!!!!

Macy will be three in May and has a beautiful....and energetic....personality! She is really beautiful and she and Faith Anne hit it off from the start!

Aniya just turned one in February and she is also beautiful....and chunky! But beautiful and sweet! She immediately came over to me and I picked her up and started hugging her!

We had a great day of getting to know the girls and shopping for stuff for them! They literally came with the clothes on their backs! So, we had fun getting them some stuff! There was a slight mishap where Macy ran away from us in Wal-Mart - she thought it was fun - and my Mom went chasing after her with Jodi in tow. It was humorous now that we look back on it....we aren't used to a runner because none of my kids have ever done that!

But Jodi and Jimmie are doing fine...just getting over the initial "shock" of going from no kids to two kids! These beautiful girls just need someone to love them and Jodi and Jimmie will do great with that!

They should find out on Tuesday night more information....an idea of how long they might have them, etc. Jodi got them signed up for Day-Care yesterday and the people there all seemed very nice and excited to have these two angels join them.

We might get to see them at Easter if J&J are allowed to bring them up here! That would be so much fun!

Please continue to cover them in your prayers....for Jodi and Jimmie as they adjust to this big change....and for Macy and Aniya as they miss their Mama - that they would feel and see Jesus' love through J&J.

Love you all....and appreciate your prayers more than you can ever know! I am so proud of my sister and Jimmie for choosing to serve God in this way.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the udpate! I was thinking about them yesterday! I'm so glad Jimmie and Jodi are opening themselves up for these 2 little girls! And how lucky are they that you and your Mom went down to help them get stuff for the girls! I hope they all get to come up next weekend for Easter! See you tomorrow!

Kelley said...

I have been telling Hubby all about it. I'm so glad that you updated on how they are doing. I am so proud of them! And who knows...they might ALWAYS do that running around in Wal-Mart...but Jodi and Jimmie will teach them that's not right.

I hope they can travel up there for Easter. I know those were always sticky situation answers when they came up in class when we took those classes.

Lots of Love!